Larry began his financial professional career in 2006. After working with a wide variety of clients during his first two years, Larry realized he enjoyed helping small business with retirement and succession planning. Larry also enjoys helping individuals and families. He knows everyone's economic and life situation is unique. Each client, business or individual, are at different stages and Larry believes financial goals must reflect your personal or business situation.
Larry quickly discovered he was not interested in selling his clients just a product, but rather he enjoys meeting and connecting with people and developing friendships and trust as he learns about their life situation and goals. Helping his clients achieve their goals in maximizing wealth and securing their future is not just what he enjoys, but what he specializes in!
It didn't take long for Larry to realize that financial goals mean a great deal to people, but can be time consuming and overwhelming. With that in mind, Larry designed his practice to help business owners and individuals accomplish the following as it relates to their financial future.
- Saving time by shopping the market for the most suitable options.
- Maximizing the savings potential for the client through a well-thought out design.
- Minimizing risk and maximizing wealth
- Educating his client on all options and making sure they understand all details of their plan to ensure that they feel comfortable making decisions in relation to their financial goals.
- Holding annual meetings with client to be sure they are aware of their options and how best they can manage their finances and savings.
Larry was born and raised in Preston, Idaho where he is partner of Evergreen Financial Partners. Outside of the office. Larry spends a great deal of his down time with his wife and five kids as well as fishing year round, ice fishing, fly fishing and Bass fishing. He coaches the High School Varsity girls’ softball team and girls’ softball summer competitive league. Larry is also an active member of Rotary Club where he has served as Vice President and President. He enjoys being involved in the community and helping others.